Since its launch in 2018, Circle USDC has become powerful market infrastructure for businesses of all sizes in nearly every industry. USD Coin (USDC) operator Circle has launched a new account service aimed at helping businesses transact in cryptocurrencies. More and more cafes (or coffee shops) can accept USDC as a means of payment, they can ensure fast and secure transactions, develop business and increase cafe sales.
Cafes are busy places, and you need a cafe Point-of-Sale system with the option of accepting Circle USDC that can keep up. It's a smart payment solution for cafes (or coffee shops), and you can attract more potential customers by accepting Circle USDC payments.
What is Circle USDC?
Circle is blockchain-focused financial services and payments company launched in 2013.
Known for producing USD Coin (USDC), the leading US dollar-backed stablecoin, Circle is attracting growing attention for its digital currency.
USDC represents a major breakthrough in how we use money on the internet. Dollar digital currency is like other digital content — it moves at the speed of the internet, can be exchanged in the same way we share content, and is cheaper and more secure than existing payment systems.
Circle USDC has different advantages-widely used for businesses and individuals, open source can build the future of finance, and fully reserved (always redeemable 1:1 for U.S. dollars). It can be used to buy and sell goods and services. So cafes (or coffee shops) accept Circle USDC as a form of payment becoming a growing trend.
What is a cafe Point-of-Sale(PoS) system?
POS stands for Point-of-Sale, a system that is used throughout the cafes and retail industry. This computerized system allows business owners to track sales, cash flow, and food inventory and can help simplify your bookkeeping enormously.
Cafes have unique needs when it comes to point-of-sale system functionality, they have sticky label printing, dual cash drawer tills, and drive-thru management.
A cafe Point of Sale (PoS) system processes and records transactions, and it saves your time and helps you attract both new and existing customers with personalized service. Integrate MixPay into your cafe Point of Sale system, your customers will be able to pay with Circle USDC when buying from your cafes (or coffee shops) via Mixin wallet or any on-chain wallet (such as Metamask, Bitpay, Trust wallet and so on). This became easy and possible using a cafe Point of Sale system after integrating with MixPay API.
How to accept Circle USDC with MixPay in a cafe Point of Sale (PoS) system?
There are only 3 steps for developers as follows:
- Create the payment link with MixPay API or bot(7000101422).
- Convert the payment link to a QR code.
- Customers scan the QR code to pay and the cafe PoS system look query the payment results.
Click here to get a detailed guide.
For cafe owner
- Download and register Mixin Messenger, then add MixPay(7000104220) bot.
- Provide your Mixin ID and settlement asset to PoS developers.
- Manage assets conveniently in the MixPay bot, like withdrawing.
- You can also check the transaction details, balance and review the flow at the MixPay bot.
Simple cafe Point-of-Sale integration with MixPay API will offer your customers an easy way to spend their Circle USDC in your stores.
By QR code, your cafes can accept both fiat and cryptocurrency on the same device(Supported assets). Furthermore, regardless of what crypto your customers pay with, you can set up to accept Circle USDC as you wish.
Who accepts Circle USDC?
- Visa supports transaction settlement with USDC stablecoin.
- Stablecoin issuer Circle launches business accounts for USDC transactions.
- Circle Enlists FIS, Crypto.com for Merchant Payments Settled in USDC.
What is MixPay?
MixPay is a decentralized cryptocurrency payment service platform built on Mixin Network. MixPay has the ability to separate payment, quote and settlement in the underlying layer, support any cryptocurrency and fiat currency settlement, support any wallet payment, and provide three settlement modes: individual, developer and multi-sign account. MixPay, Payment for Web3.
- 7 Best POS Systems For A Coffee Shop Or Cafe In 2022
- Best Coffee Shop POS Systems
- 5 Best Cafe POS for 2022
- Accept crypto donations
- For users: https://docs.mixpay.me
- For developers: https://mixpay.me/developers
- Official: https://mixpay.me
- Linktree: https://linktr.ee/mixpay
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MixPayProtocol
- Discord: https://discord.gg/AtJr6ycfEy
- Medium: https://medium.com/@MixPayHQ
- Mirror: https://mirror.xyz/mixpayme.eth
- GitHub: https://github.com/MixPayHQ
- Email: [email protected]