More and more cafes (or coffee shops) accept crypto as a form of payment, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and so on. MixPay can help you accept cryptocurrency in your cafe store, in addtion, Dubai café Bake N More to accept cryptocurrencies as payment for purchases this year.
Cafes are busy places, and you need a cafe Point-of-Sale system with the option of accepting cryptos that can keep up. It’s a smart solution for cafes (or coffee shops), you can attract new customers by accepting cryptocurrency payments.
What is a cafe Point-of-Sale(PoS) system?
POS stands for Point-of-Sale, a system that is used throughout the cafes and retail industry. This computerized system allows business owners to track sales, cash flow, and food inventory and can help simplify your bookkeeping enormously.
Cafes have unique needs when it comes to point-of-sale system functionality, they have sticky label printing, dual cash drawer tills, and drive-thru management.
A cafe Point of Sale (PoS) system processes and records transactions, and it saves your time and helps you attract both new and existing customers with personalized service. Integrate MixPay into your cafe Point of Sale system, your customers will be able to pay with cryptocurrency when buying from your cafes (or coffee shops) via Mixin wallet or any on-chain wallet (such as Metamask, Coinbase wallet, Bitpay, Trust wallet and so on). This became easy and possible using a cafe Point of Sale system after integrating with MixPay API.
How to integrate MixPay into a cafe Point of Sale (PoS) system accepting crypto?
There are only 3 steps for developers as follows:
- Create the payment link with MixPay API or bot(7000101422).
- Convert the payment link to a QR code.
- Customers scan the QR code to pay and the cafe PoS system look query the payment results.
Click here to get a detailed guide.
For cafe owner
- Download and register Mixin Messenger, then add MixPay(7000104220) bot.
- Provide your Mixin ID and settlement asset to PoS developers.
- Manage assets conveniently in the MixPay bot, like withdrawing.
- You can also check the transaction details, balance and review the flow at the MixPay bot.
By QR code, your cafes can accept both fiat and cryptocurrency on the same device(Supported assets). Furthermore, regardless of what crypto your customers pay with, you can choose to accept the crypto you prefer.
Which cafes accept cryptocurrency?
- Dubai café Bake N More to accept cryptocurrencies as payment for purchases.
- An Australian cafe is accepting cryptocurrency as a form of payment.
- A café opened in Singapore that accepts bitcoin.
- Britain’s first cryptocurrency-accepting café sells masala chai, biryani and vada pav.
MixPay is a decentralized cryptocurrency payment service platform built on Mixin Network. MixPay has the ability to separate payment, quote and settlement in the underlying layer, support any cryptocurrency and fiat currency settlement, support any wallet payment, and provide three settlement modes: individual, developer and multi-sign account. MixPay, Payment for Web3.
- Official: https://mixpay.me
- Linktree: https://linktr.ee/mixpay
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MixPayProtocol
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mixpay.me
- Discord: https://discord.gg/AtJr6ycfEy
- Medium: https://medium.com/@MixPayHQ
- Mirror: https://mirror.xyz/mixpayme.eth
- GitHub: https://github.com/MixPayHQ
- Email: [email protected]