According to BigONE, Ethereum ranks after Bitcoin in Market cap. More and more restaurants accept Ethereum as a means of payment. They can ensure fast and secure transactions, develop business and increase sales. For instance, Dubai Han Cuisine Restaurant and MixPay established a strategic partnership to achieve easy in-store crypto payments.
For restaurants, the restaurant Point-of-Sale system does much more than just accept credit and debit card payments. They also help manage orders, track inventory, and process payments for food service businesses. With the option of accepting Ethereum that can keep your businesses up. It's a smart payment solution for restaurants, and you can attract more potential customers by accepting Ethereum payments.
What is Ethereum (ETH)?
Ethereum was created in 2015 by Vitalik Buterin, it is a decentralized and open-source blockchain platform that runs smart contracts. Ethereum is built on a distributed network, a peer-to-peer network that has the power to open up the financial system to the world and build a safer more accessible, and fair economy for everyone to participate in.
Ethereum is a platform powered by blockchain technology that is best known for its native cryptocurrency, called ether, or ETH, or simply Ethereum. Among cryptocurrencies, Ether is second only to Bitcoin in Market cap. Similar to Bitcoin, Ether is a popular means of payment regulated by smart contracts. It can be used to buy and sell goods and services. So restaurants accept Ethereum as a form of payment becoming a growing trend.
What is a restaurant Point-of-Sale(PoS) system?
The Point-of-Sale system is used throughout the restaurants, cafes, and retail industry. This computerized system allows restaurants owners to track sales, cash flow, food inventory, and process payments.
Restaurants have unique needs when it comes to point-of-sale system functionality, they have sticky label printing, dual cash drawer tills, and drive-thru management.
A restaurant Point of Sale (PoS) system processes and records transactions, and it saves your time and helps you attract both new and existing customers with personalized service. Integrate MixPay into your restaurant Point of Sale system, your customers will be able to pay with Ethereum when buying from your restaurant via Mixin wallet or any on-chain wallet (such as Metamask, Bitpay, Trust wallet and so on). This became easy and possible using a restaurant Point of Sale system after integrating with MixPay API.
How to accept Ethereum with MixPay in a restaurant Point of Sale (PoS) system?
There are only 3 steps for developers as follows:
- Create the payment link with MixPay API or bot(7000101422).
- Convert the payment link to a QR code.
- Customers scan the QR code to pay and the restaurant PoS system look query the payment results.
Click here to get a detailed guide.
For restaurant owner
- Download and register Mixin Messenger, then add MixPay(7000104220) bot.
- Provide your Mixin ID and settlement asset to PoS developers.
- Manage assets conveniently in the MixPay bot, like withdrawing.
- You can also check the transaction details, balance and review the flow at the MixPay bot.
Simple restaurant Point-of-Sale integration with MixPay API will offer your customers an easy way to spend their Ethereum in your stores. After integrating with MixPay API, Syrve POS now allows merchants to accept both cryptocurrency payments(including Ethereum) from customers' digital wallets and traditional cards.
By QR code, your restaurants can accept both fiat and cryptocurrency on the same device(Supported assets). Furthermore, regardless of what crypto your customers pay with, you can set up to accept Ethereum as you wish. The main advantage of accepting Ethereum with MixPay in your point of sale system is the convenience and flexibility because of its underlying ability to separate the three parts of quote, payment, and settlement.
With the MixPay Ethereum Point-of-Sale system, your customers will be able to pay with cryptocurrency in your restaurants. Download and integrate MixPay into the restaurant Point-of-Sale system step by step now!
Which restaurants accept Ethereum(ETH) and other cryptocurrencies?
Below is a list of restaurants that accept Ethereum(ETH) and other cryptocurrencies.
- Starbucks keeps expanding its support for more cryptocurrencies and restaurants chains, allowing you to pay via Ethereum.
- Subway is one of the first restaurant to adopt Ethereum(ETH) and other cryptocurrencies as a payment method.
- Burger King has a somewhat controversial history of accepting Ethereum(ETH) and other cryptocurrencies for payment.
- Pizza Hut Venezuela accepts Ethereum(ETH) and cryptocurrencies as a form of payment.
- Do you know a restaurant chain that accepts bitcoin?
- How to Accept Bitcoin with MixPay in a Restaurant Point of Sale System
- How to Pay with Cryptocurrency in a Cafe with MixPay
- How to Accept Crypto with MixPay in a Cafe Point of Sale (PoS) System
MixPay Protocol is a decentralized web3 payment protocol, which connects different chains, different tokens, different wallets, and exchanges, whether it is an on-chain wallet (MetaMask, Trust Wallet) or a centralized wallet (Blockchain.com, BlockFi), or exchanges (Binance, Coinbase). As long as they access the MixPay Protocol, they can provide their users with safe, simple, and free payment services anywhere in the world marked by MixPay, without merchants needing to care about what wallet or token the customer uses to pay, just like what Visa and Mastercard do in the traditional payment field.